Last modified on Mon 28 Sep 2020
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
Why do we use Postman?
- To write API tests
- It has a nice and intuitive interface
- It is relatively easy to use even for newbies
When do we use Postman
- When you want to test if the API abides to the spec
- When you want to check if the API is returning the appropriate data
- When something is not testable via the frontend app
- When you want to set up your test environment quickly
- While we work on a cool Handbook article, check out these slides from one of our workshops.