Make sure all assets are marked as exportable (Figma steps, Sketch steps). You only have to mark the master component/symbol as exportable; it will apply to all its copies. If you are not sure what assets need to be exported (other than icons and illustrations) - ask the project's developer.
Follow the naming convention below:
Promotional graphic assets for App Store and Play Store
To publish an app, we need to create promotional images or videos for the App Store and/or Play Store. Each platform has a specific set of requirements, so these graphics have to be made accordingly.
App Store shows promo images according to the device you are viewing the App Store from. That is why we need to create App Store images previewing the app for different devices.
You can find the list of devices and their corresponding static screenshot sizes here. In case you are creating video promo, follow these guidelines.
Goole Play Store
The requirements for Play Store are a bit simpler, especially for static images:
- minimum 2 screenshots, maximum 8
- minimum dimension: 320 px
- maximum dimension: 3840 px
- the aspect ratio has to be 2:1 or 1:2
- they can be either portrait or landscape format
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
As for the video, you have the option to add a promotional YouTube video that will be positioned within your gallery. The video requirements are:
- recommended size: 1920 x 1080 px
- minimum length: 30 seconds
- maximum length: 2 minutes
- accepted format: YouTube URL