CONVERSATIONS WITH CHANGE-MAKERS WHO DELIVERED

Join our online event series and get out-of-the-box advice from top industry experts who’ve launched successful digital products.

MORE EVENTS COMING SOON

ABOUT THE EVENT SERIES

95% of products fail within the first year. What sets the other 5% apart?

Join us in a series of online events with industry leaders who defied the odds as we uncover the secrets of their success.

Connect and gain valuable insights, practical strategies, and actionable advice to turn your daring ideas into life-enhancing digital products.

UP NEXT

WATCH NOW

Catch up on all the captivating conversations you missed — watch the available episodes now.

YOUR HOST

CHRIS BRADSHAW
PRODUCT STRATEGY DIRECTOR, INFINUM

Chris is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of a digital consultancy, venture & innovation studio, and digital media group. With over 20 years of experience in tech, he has a proven track record of creating new companies, raising capital, building innovative products, and applying new commercial models to fast-growing businesses.

He’s also a qualified workshop facilitator and collaboration coach, helping lead teams in solving big challenges, testing new ideas, and aligning around shared goals.

STAY UP TO DATE
WITH UPCOMING
EVENTS

Stay ahead of the curve with carefully curated insights, news, and events about building successful digital products, DELIVERED straight to your inbox.

Label

SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS

Transform great ideas into digital
products