Last modified on Thu 11 Aug 2022
For Flutter development you can choose between multiple IDE-s. We recommend using Android Studio (IntelliJ) or VS Code.
Android Studio (IntelliJ)
- Flutter Enhancement Suite- makes adding and managing pub packages easier.
- Rainbow brackets - to make finding bracket pairs easier.
- KeyPromoter X - for discovering shortcuts, great if you didn't use Android Studio before.
- Nyan Progress Bar - better progress bar.
- firebase_analytics - preferred library for analytics
- flutter_gen - for strongly typed assets.
- flutter_hooks - for enhanced code reuse.
- flutter_inappwebview - for webviews.
- flutter_svg - for displaying SVG images.
- freezed - code generator that brings some Kotlin/Swift-like goodies that Dart is missing.
- get_it - for dependency injection.
- riverpod - for managing state.
- dio - for making API calls.