Nielsen Norman Group: 1-Hour Talks
On-demand 1h lectures per $100. The lectures can be streamed again and don’t expire. Covers a breadth of topics.
- Effective Wireframing
- Presenting to Stakeholders
- Design Critiques: What, How, and When
- Facilitating Remote Design Workshops
- Building a 2.0
- UX for Big Data
All courses are pre-recorded. You pay €15 per month to access all courses. They are not bought individually.
When you enroll in a course, one lecture is unlocked each week. There are no deadlines. After each unit (or course) you must take an open-ended test that their instructors grade. After that, you get a certificate.
- User Research – Methods and Best Practices (Beginner, Intermediate)
- Emotional Design — How to Make Products People Will Love (Beginner, Intermediate)
- Mobile User Experience (UX) Design (Beginner, Intermediate)
- Affordances: Designing Intuitive User Interfaces (Intermediate, Advanced)
- Information Visualization: Getting Dashboards Right (Intermediate, Advanced)
- Accessibility: How to Design for All (Intermediate, Advanced)
- The Ultimate Guide to Visual Perception and Design (Intermediate, Advanced)
Online self-paced pre-recoded courses for $199 (+$49 taxes).
- Prototyping for Digital Experiences (All)
Low-fidelity prototyping methods for digital products and services
- Power of Purpose (Intermediate, Advanced)
Learn to work and lead with purpose
Monthly subscription, check 1Password for the credentials.
- User Experience Strategy Masterclass - Become UX Strategist (All levels)
- Designing for the Future: UI/UX Prototyping (Beginner)
- Intro to UX: Designing with a User-Centered Approach (Beginner)
- Intro to UX: Fundamentals of Usability
- Intro to User Experience Design (Intermediate) - $160