Every quarter (3 months), you will get the new goals aiming for professional development.
The focus of these goals is:
- growing your design skills,
- improving UX/UI design delivery across projects,
- working in the team,
- communication with other teams.
During the quarterly review meeting with your Team Lead, you will go together through goal completion for the past quarter and set new goals for the upcoming period.
Your professional goals will often combine with your personal development preferences, something you can also talk about with your Team Lead during 1on1s, quarterly reviews, or whenever you want to.
Some goals will be easier to achieve in the upcoming three months, something like:
- Write a blogpost,
- Publish 3 Dribbble shots.
Some goals take more time, and we set them for the upcoming six months:
- Participate in 3 design sprints on different projects,
- Create project template styleguides for web and mobile projects,
- Improve communication with the iOS team.
Make sure you keep track of your goals during the upcoming period and talk about them with your team lead, not just the last week before the next quarterly reviews.