Using Shutterstock for client work
When using stock photos that require licences, please use the free watermark versions when you are:
- creating a moodboard
- testing out how some images might look like in a layout
- creating a design proposal for clients
Download or buy full-res photos when:
- creating a presentation for clients
- creating a client pitch
- creating a final layout for an internal project
- in need of assets for blog posts etc.
You are not allowed to buy photos via Infinum account even if you will undoubtedly use these photos in client apps or websites. If those selected Shutterstock photos are final and we need to obtain licenses, follow this guide:
- Clients need to approve the photo (or photos) they want to use in the layout.
- We need to check what license do we need for this specific purpose (web, mobile, marketing, etc.)
- We need to help clients set up their Shutterstock account
- We need to instruct clients on how to purchase and download the required photos with a corresponding license.
Using Shutterstock for Infinum internal projects
You are allowed to download/buy and use Shutterstock photos for Infinum Web or related promo materials with appropriate licensing.