WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A creative thinker ready to apply their UX expertise to designing winning products for world-renown clients.
We are a team of almost 30 design professionals (UX/UI designers, illustrators, strategists, researchers, motion designers and copywriters) dedicated to creating amazing experiences through digital product design.
As a team, we promote autonomy and highly value the unique creative approach of each member. While we work on projects individually, we evaluate every design as a team by providing constant feedback and sharing our knowledge and past experiences. We have a defined set of processes, methods, and best practices to rely on, but each designer owns their project work. They are free to find the approach that works best for the project at hand.
Our work usually has us cooperating closely with the client’s team alongside project managers, product owners, developers, and QA engineers. We get involved very early in the product development process, usually in the discovery and concept phases. This gives us the opportunity to make the most impact on the final product.
It’s not all about client work at Infinum’s Design Team, though. Every week we bond over internal educational presentations, we help each other, organize group critique sessions, and get together once a month for some quality fun time.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer for digital services and products
- passion for user-centered design, research principles and methods
- ability to design desirable user interface and interactions, that meet the highest visual standards, with meticulous attention to detail
- experience working in agile teams with developers, UX designers, and product managers
- someone comfortable with working on long-term projects & cooperation projects
- advanced knowledge and use of industry standard tools needed to create and prototype the solutions – Figma, Adobe CC
- excellent command of English
- strong storytelling and presentation skills
- managing end-to-end user research tasks for agile product teams; from planning, designing, and reporting to visualization
- collaborating with user researchers—conducting desk research and translating the research findings into design artifacts
- prototyping and developing MVPs for future digital products
- facilitating workshops—prepare, run, and analyze a workshop with project stakeholders in collaboration with Product strategists
- defining the overall user experience strategy and adapting to the specifics of the product initiatives
- delivering a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process, including rapid prototypes, concept sketches, and storyboards
- shaping the user interface and interactions that should be closely aligned with the product strategy
- presenting the findings and design concepts to different stakeholders
- collaborating closely with other designers, product strategists, product owners, project managers, and developers in cross-functional, agile teams in all product phases
The selection process
You talk to Team Lead, Lead Designer, and the HR person leading you through the selection process. You get to know Infinum, your potential future team, and position, while we also get to know you. We will discuss your projects in detail, including the design process setup and on feature, flow, and screen level. Our goal is to gain insights into your problem-solving approach on the UX and UI level.
Usually you talk to the Management or Head of the department, Team Lead, and an HR person. You get a deeper insight into the position and our expectations, while we get the opportunity to ask you more specific questions. During this step, we’ll provide you with a design assignment that mimics a real-life scenario you might face while working with us. This will give you an idea of the challenges you can expect and allow us to assess your thought process and quick thinking.
All going well, in this stage we send you the offer, which includes all the information from salary details, vacation days, and educational budget, to other perks and benefits of working at Infinum.
Next thing you know, you’ll be answering requests to make the logo bigger.
We use Figma to create, test, and ship designs and communicate with all stakeholders to polish it to perfection.
We use the Adobe Creative Cloud collection for all design-related processes (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc).
We use Slack for work and fun. It’s our go-to tool for maintaining sanity both in the office and remotely.
We use Productive for time tracking, budgeting and project management. It helps us to have all the information in one place.
What do we offer?
Feedback and feedforward
Honest communication fuels growth. In our 1 on 1 sessions, 360 reviews, and career progression meetings, we discuss what is great and what could be improved.
Additional equipment budget
A little extra to supplement your standard work equipment. Pick a latest-model mobile phone, tablet, e-book reader, or a pair of earphones you’ve been dreaming about. Mix & match, why not.
Contributing to open source
Sharing is caring doesn’t only apply to chocolate.
If you’re eager to learn, we’re eager to help. Every employee receives an educational budget.
Paid language courses
Paid language courses help our employees master the English language.
Doing a career switch
We don’t have a sorting hat to tell you where you belong, but we will support your career switch from one job position to another.
Traveling on business
Having clients all over the world means our employees sometimes have to travel to and work from beautiful locations.
Stay in shape with a sponsored fitness membership of your choice.
Sponsored health checks
You know the old saying – the greatest wealth is health.
Office location? Anywhere. It’s all about flexibility.
Snack on fruit, cookies, and nuts to keep your energy levels up.
Car and bike parking
Don’t let it get caught in the rain. We offer free parking for bicycles and subsidized car parking.
Flexible working hours
Tailor your working hours to fit your schedule.
Fun and games budget
Every team gets a monthly budget to hang out and do fun stuff.
In addition to professional development opportunities, we provide a selection of benefits that help you thrive and grow.