2nd Level Customer Center Agent (Italian Speaking)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you’re a customer service expert who has been looking for a new gig, you’re in for a treat. Check this position and apply!
THE FASTEST CUSTOMER HOTLINE
WITH YOU BEHIND THE WHEEL
We are building Porsche Customer Interaction Center (CIC) in Zagreb, but we can’t do it without you! The Customer Interaction Center (CIC) is the in-house Porsche Customer Service Center and part of Porsche Digital. For Porsche customers and Porsche fans, the CIC will be the first point of contact for all Porsche-related inquiries.
Technical questions about the various products and services are answered in cooperation with experts from the various departments at Porsche. In addition, the CIC answers f.e. questions about the Porsche Shop, the Porsche Museum, and inquiries about suppliers. So you might think of it as a call center, but it’s way better! You will be an essential part of Porsche’s customer success and an active part of the Porsche family.
Salary Range: 2.100 – 2.500 € gross
Qualifications & Experience
- proficient in Italian + English
- some knowledge of contact center management processes & IT tools
- strong motivation to solve technical customer problems
- experience in the automotive industry and a strong motivation to solve technical customer problems
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- willingness to build deep knowledge and educate agents on dedicated topics
- ability to quickly understand customer inquiries and contently handle various customer states of emotions
- motivated and empathetic personality, but also assertive and self-confident
- well-structured and self-dependent working style
- represent Porsche internally and externally on specialized automotive products/services (e.g. App-Support, eCommerce, automotive Aftersales processes, digital services, technical advice)
- be a crucial part of Porsches product development based on customer inquiries
- handle escalations within a dedicated expert area, including on demand customer service in calls and emails
- be a key player in continuously improving internal processes, suggesting solutions, and initiating support tools
- participate in regular training to build expert knowledge on Porsche products/services
- develop guidelines and improve support material for front-line agents within their own expert area
- support developing the CIC by introducing your own initiatives
What do we offer?
Feedback and feedforward
Honest communication fuels growth. In our 1 on 1 sessions, 360 reviews, and career progression meetings, we discuss what is great and what could be improved.
Additional equipment budget
A little extra to supplement your standard work equipment. Pick a latest-model mobile phone, tablet, e-book reader, or a pair of earphones you’ve been dreaming about. Mix & match, why not.
Car and bike parking
Don’t let it get caught in the rain. We offer free parking for bicycles and subsidized car parking.
If you’re eager to learn, we’re eager to help. Every employee receives an educational budget.
Paid language courses
Paid language courses help our employees master the English language.
Doing a career switch
We don’t have a sorting hat to tell you where you belong, but we will support your career switch from one job position to another.
Traveling on business
Having clients all over the world means our employees sometimes have to travel to and work from beautiful locations.
Stay in shape with a sponsored fitness membership of your choice.
Sponsored health checks
You know the old saying – the greatest wealth is health.
Fun and games budget
Every team gets a monthly budget to hang out and do fun stuff.
Snack on fruit, cookies, and nuts to keep your energy levels up.